The key details for the USB HIRING CHALLENGE are as follows
- Contest will start on –
- Contest ends on –
- Register yourself on our website www.eduthrill.com
- Download EduThrill App from www.eduthrill.com OR Play store/ App Store
- Login and start playing games on topic “USB Hiring Challenge”
- A minimum of 20 games must be played while maintaining a success rate of 60%.
- Also, Refer as many friends as you can, who you think can avail this opportunity.
- This contest is open for all.
- If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has played more number of games would be considered to have a better rank
Accolite is a global IT company headquartered in Dallas, USA with offices in India.
Recognized for providing cutting edge information technology services with a proven track record of being totally client focused.
Accolite promises efficient, affordable and on-time IT services.
EduThrill assists students and professionals across the globe prepare for competitive evaluations. The application provides high-quality questions on a wide variety of topics and competitive exams like Software Engineering, MBA, BBA, LAW, SSC, BANK-PO etc.
We are excited to see you all participating in this Big Challenge. Some main pointers before the contest begins:
1) The contest starts on -.
2) EduThrill App is available on Google Play Store / App Store.
3) You can start warming up by DOWNLOADING the app and play games on your Domain expertise.
4) During the contest, you would have to play games on the topic “USB Hiring Challenge” which would have questions based on 1) ITIL Knowledge / Certification – Support 2) L1 Production support analyst – Dev Ops Support Hybrid 3) Automating scripts, to run batch processes and monitoring them – Dev Ops This topic will become LIVE within the app on –.
5) There is no restriction on the participation number. The more games you play, better are your chances to win.
6) You can view your LIVE SCORES right after every game you play.
7) Please add your college name in the profile.
8) Stay tuned with us on our social media pages to keep yourself updated on Daily Winners and other contest activities/announcements.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EduThrill/
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. Where will the challenge take place?It will be online. You have to Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play Store or the Apple Store or visit www.eduthrill.com
- Q2. Will I receive a reminder notification before the challenge begins?Yes, we will be circulating messages related to the commencement and the expiration of the contest. Be tuned to our FB page/ Whatsapp Broadcast group/ Eduthrill website/ notifications via app
- Q3. How do I participate in this challenge?Download the app from Google Play Store or the Apple Store. Register yourself with your Email Id using the EduThrill App and start playing games
- Q4. What type of questions will I have to solve in this challenge?You will have to play games on the topic “USB Hiring Challenge” which would have questions related to 1) ITIL Knowledge / Certification – Support 2) L1 Production support analyst – Dev Ops Support Hybrid 3) Automating scripts, to run batch processes and monitoring them – Dev Ops
- Q5. Will I receive the results of the challenge? If yes, when?Yes, LIVE scores allow you to see the results of every game you play. And also we will be sharing Daily Winners on social media as well on email ids shared with us
- Q6. Where can I view the solutions for the problems of this challenge?Answers are provided once the game is over
- Q7. In case of any error/issue, where can I report the query?You can write to us at email@example.com
- Q8. How many times can I participate?There is no restriction on the participation number. The more games you play, better are your chances to win
- Q9. Is this contest only for college students or can recent graduates participate?This contest is open for all irrespective of whether you are a student, a recent graduate or a working professional
- Q10. I cannot see the USB Hiring Topic. How do I access it? This topic will become live on -.
- Q11. I came to know about the contest late and could not start participating on –, do I still have a chance? Absolutely, the contest is structured in a way that you can start participating any day during the period of the contest and still have a good chance to win. All you have to do is start playing games, where each game takes 2-3 minutes, and maintain a good success rate. So if you are a Top Techie, this contest is yours to Win!