Kuliza Freshers Tech Hiring
- Contest will start on November 23th, 2020.
- Contest ends on December 23th, 2020.
- To participate, fill the form on the Kuliza Freshers Tech Hiring Page.
- Login to the web app and start playing games on topic “Kuliza Freshers Tech Hiring Page”
- You can also Download the EduThrill App from the Play store. (Note: IOS users can now play games on the topic via the Safari browser.)
- You need to login to the application using the password sent on your registered email id.
- Webcam will be enabled for all the users playing on “Kuliza Freshers Tech Hiring”
- EduThrill HR team will touch base with you for the next steps once you clear the passing criteria. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for EduThrill HR team to start and finish the interview process.
- For successful candidates, the HR will contact the candidate via the contact details filled in the registration form.
- If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has played more games would be considered to have a better rank.
- In case of any error/issue, You can write us on email@example.com email ID
- EduThrill is the prime authority over the platform and can utilize/use/refer to job seeker’s performance analysis in any way.
- EduThrill is not liable to any Job seeker for placements.
- All the freshers (passing in 2021) are eligible to participate in the hiring challenge.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer, or agent involved in the running of the competition.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is one.
- Candidates with backlogs are not allowed to participate in the hiring challenge.
- The candidate must have 60% marks till current semester.
- A minimum of 10 assessment tests, of 2-3 min each, must be attempted while maintaining a success rate of 60%.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will advance to the next round.