Symphony Talent Virtual Hiring Drive – JAVA – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To participate, fill the form on the Symphony Talent Virtual Hiring Drive-JAVA.
- Download EduThrill App from www.eduthrill.com OR Play store/ App Store(Note: IOS users can now play games under the topic ‘ Symphony Talent Virtual Hiring Drive-JAVA’ via the Safari browser.)
- Navigate to Symphony Talent Virtual Hiring Drive-JAVA and Start taking assessments on the topic of your interest.
- If you get a webcam permission popup before starting the test, please make sure to enable your webcam.
- EduThrill’s HR team will touch base with you once you clear the passing criteria. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for EduThrill’s HR team to start and finish the interview process. For successful candidates, the HR will contact the candidate via the contact details filled in the registration form.
- In case of any error/issue, you can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org email id.
- EduThrill is the prime authority over the platform and can utilize/use/refer to job seeker’s performance analysis in any way.
- EduThrill is not liable to any Job seeker for placements.
- Jobs will be allocated at Symphony Talent’s office location in Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR or remotely.
- All the professionals who will match the criteria given in the JD’s are eligible to participate in the hiring challenge.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer or agent involved in the running of the competition.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.