Key details about ‘Accolite Hiring Challenge 3.0’
BriefAHC 3.0 aims to bring together women from diverse backgrounds, outperforming in their job roles and women returnees who are all set to start their second innings in the corporate world.
Contest Duration : 4th June –
17th 24th June
Contest Rules1. Register yourself on our website here
2. Download EduThrill App from here
3. Login and start playing games on topic of your domain expertise under the topic “Accolite Hiring Challenge 3.0” – Marketing, HR and Recruitment, AngularJS, .NET, JAVA, Full Stack, QA
4. Minimum 20 games must be played while maintaining success rate of 60%. The person who clears this threshold will receive an interview call from the HR
5. Also, Refer as many friends as you can, who you think can avail this opportunity
6. This contest is open for all. Though priority will be given for Job/Internship to women but if the participant of other gender is performing exemplarily, he will stand a chance to get Internship/Job call as well
7. If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has played more number of games would be considered to have a better rank
Disclaimer – If AHC 3.0 team finds any unfair practice used to win the challenge, disciplinary proceedings could be conducted and candidate will be disqualified
Check out our previous contests!
Accolite Hiring Challenge 2.0
AHC2.0 was targeted towards lateral hiring in various domains such C/C++, Java/J2EE, PHP, Angular JS, DevOps, QA-Automation. 60 candidates cleared the Accolite bar and got interview calls.
Check out the winners of AHC 3.0 living the dream in Goa!
Few questions to clear your doubts
- Q1. Where you will host this challenge?
- Q2. Is this open for all or only for women?
- Q3. Will I receive a reminder notification before the challenge begins?
- Q4. How do I participate in this challenge?
- Q5. What type of questions do I have to solve in this challenge?
- Q6. Will I receive the results of the challenges played? If yes, when?
- Q7. Where can I view the solutions to the problems of this challenge?
- Q8. In case of any error/issue, where can I report the query?
- Q9. How many times can I participate?
- Q10. Post contest, how many days will it take to receive the interview call for job/Internship?
- Q11. Why do I need to add my gender in my profile?
It will be an online challenge. Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play or the App Store or visit www.eduthrill.com and register yourself.
This contest is open for all. Though priority will be given for Job/Internship to women but if the participant of other gender is performing exemplarily, he will stand a chance to get Internship/Job call as well.
Yes, we will be circulating messages related to the commencement, activities during the contest and the expiration of the contest. Stay tuned to our FB page/ EduThrill website/ EduThrill LinkedIn Page and notifications via app.
Go to EduThrill website, fill in the Google form to confirm yourself. You need to Download the EduThrill app from Paly Store or the App Store. Create your profile via FB/Google or by filling the form there and start playing the games.
Play games on topic of your domain expertise under the topic “Accolite Hiring Challenge 3.0” – Marketing, HR and Recruitment, AngularJS, .NET, JAVA, Full Stack, QA.
Yes, LIVE scores allow you to see the results of every game you played. Also, we will be sharing Daily Highest Scorers on social media as well on email.
You can view the answers once the game is over.
You can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org email ID
There is no restriction on the participation number. The more games/challenges you play better are your chances to win.
HR will touch base you the moment you achieve the threshold of minimum 20 games and 60% success rate.
Users should add their gender since those having their gender explicitly specified as Female would be shown higher in the ranking.