Chitkara University, Chandigarh is a government recognized university with the right to confer degrees as per the Sections 2(f) and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The University was established in 2010 by the Punjab State Legislature under “The Chitkara University Act”. It is renowned as one of the best private universities in the North India region. The University offers courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral level programmes in the fields of Nursing, Engineering, Commerce, Business & Management Studies, Mass Communication & Media, Media, Medicine & Health Sciences and IT & Software.
- Innovative Teaching Practices driven by Industry Led Syllabus & Curriculum.
- Highly qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty having rich experiences & qualifications from reputed universities.
- Flexible credit system to maximize students’ intellectual potential.
- Case Based Teaching/ Learning.
- Merit Scholarships/ Students Welfare Fund.
- Transparent Evaluation System.
- Career Counselling by Professionals.
- Excellent placement supported by dedicated Training & Placement Cell.
- Air-Conditioned Classrooms with Multimedia Projection.
- Well-furnished AC/Non-AC on campus hostels for both girls and boys.
- Wi-Fi Campus.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Sports & Recreation Facilities.
Top Courses And Fees
Training & Placement
We provide a great environment to study, and our research is world class. We have established an unassailable reputation for very strong on-campus recruitments on the sheer virtue of our intensive focus on making all our graduates “industry ready”. The brilliant campus recruitment is an end result of our teaching approach which is learning-centric enhancing knowledge, skills, and understanding through practical experience.