The key details about the ‘Accolite EduThrill Hiring Challenge 2.0’ are:1. The contest will start on March 12, 2018
2. Contest ends on March 30, 2018
3. Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play Store or Apple Store to participate in the contest
4. The contest is open for all. Participant has to login to EduThrill app using registered Email ID or FaceBook or use Google sign-in option available in the app
5. For any queries use the support form available at /support/
6. People can play games on topics like C/C++, Java/J2EE, PHP, Angular JS, DevOps, QA-Automation under the topic “Accolite Hiring Challenge 2.0” and points would be considered for these topics.
7. Minimum 20 games must be played while maintaining a success rate of 60%. The person who clears this threshold bar will receive an interview call from the HR.
8. All (college grads and experienced professionals) are eligible for the Grand Prize and all other prizes. But the job offer will be made only to the working professionals
9. If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has played more number of games would be considered to have a better rank
Disclaimer – If AHC 2.0 team finds any unfair practice used to win the challenge, disciplinary proceedings could be conducted and candidate will be disqualified
PRIZES:Top Winner – Flight + stay package for 4 days and 3 nights at Goa
1st Runner Up – Flight + stay package for 3 days and 2 nights at Goa
2nd Runner Up – Flight + stay package for 3 days and 2 nights at Goa
Adventure begins on 20th April 2018…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. Where will the challenge take place?
- Q2.Will I receive a reminder notification before the challenge begins?
- Q3. How do I participate in this challenge?
- Q4. What type of questions do I have to solve in this challenge?
- Q5. Will I receive the results of the challenge? If yes, when?
- Q6. Where can I view the solutions to the problems of this challenge?
- Q7. In case of any error/issue, where can I report the query?
- Q8. How many times can I participate?
- Q9. Is this only for working professionals or can college graduates participate?
- Q10. Can I share this event with my friends, so they can take participate as well?
- Q11. Do I need to play all the games?
- Q12. Post contest, how many days will it take to receive the prize being a winner?
It will be an online challenge. You have to Download the EDUTHRILL App from Google Play or the App Store or visit www.eduthrill.com.
Yes, we will be circulating messages related to the commencement, activities during the contest and the expiration of the contest. Stay tuned to our FB page/ EduThrill website/ EduThrill LinkedIn Page and notifications via app.
Download the app from Google Store or the App Store. Register yourself via your email ID on EduThrill App and start playing the games.
Depending upon your strengths, you can play games on either or all of the topics related to AngularJS, JAVA/J2EE, DevOps, QA Automation, C/C++ & PHP under the topic Accolite EduThrill Hiring Challenge 2.0.
Yes, LIVE scores allow you to see the results of every game you played. And also, we will be sharing Daily Highest Scorers on social media as well on email.
You can view the answers once the game is over.
You can write us on email@example.com email ID
There is no restriction on the participation number. The more games you play better are your chances to win.
This contest is open to all irrespective of whether you are a student or a graduate or working professional. Anyone can win the prize, but the job opportunities will only be open to working professionals.
Yes. you can share the event with your friends. You can easily refer your friends via the “Invite a Friend” functionality available in the app.
It is not mandatory, but it will be fun to play all the games
Prizes will be dispatched online/courier within a time frame of 30-45 days.