Accolite Digital Hiring Experienced Professionals – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contest starts on March 18th, 2021
- Contest will end on July 31st, 2021
- To participate, fill the form on the Accolite Digital Hiring Experienced Professionals.
- Download EduThrill App from www.eduthrill.com OR Play store/ App Store(Note: IOS users can now play games under the topic ‘ Accolite Digital Lateral Hiring’ via the Safari browser.)
- Navigate to Accolite Digital Lateral Hiring and Start taking assessments on the topic of your interest.
- If you get a webcam permission popup before starting the test, please make sure to enable your webcam.
- Accolite Digital’s HR team will touch base with you once you clear the passing criteria. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for Accolite Digital’s HR team to start and finish the interview process. For successful candidates, the HR will contact the candidate via the contact details filled in the registration form.
- If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has taken the greater number of assessment tests will be considered to have a better rank.
- In case of any error/issue, you can write us on email@example.com email id.
- EduThrill is the prime authority over the platform and can utilize/use/refer to job seeker’s performance analysis in any way.
- EduThrill is not liable to any Job seeker for placements.
- Jobs will be allocated at Accolite Digital’s Office Locations in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
- All the professionals who will match the criteria given in the JD’s are eligible to participate in the hiring challenge.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer or agent involved in the running of the competition.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
- A minimum of 5 Single player assessment tests must be taken by the Participant.