AHC 13.0 Tech Fresher Hiring Terms & Conditions
- Contest starts on April 15th, 2021.
- Contest ends on June 1st, 2021.
- To participate, fill the form on the AHC 13.0 Tech Fresher Hiring 2021-22 Page. (Form will be active from 15th April 2021)
- Download EduThrill App from www.eduthrill.com OR Play store/ App Store (Note: IOS users can now play games on the topic ‘AHC 13.0 Tech Fresher Hiring 2021-22’ via the Safari browser.)
- Login and start playing games on topic “AHC 13.0 Tech Fresher Hiring 2021-22”
- Webcam will be enabled for all the users playing under AHC 13.0 Tech Fresher Hiring 2021-22
- You need to login to the application using the password that is sent on your registered email id.
- Accolite HR team will touch base with you for the next steps once you clear the passing criteria. It usually takes about 2-3 weeks for Accolite HR team to start and finish the interview process. For successful candidates, the HR will contact the candidate via the contact details filled in the registration form.
- If two players are tied on the same success %, the one who has taken the greater number of assessment tests will be considered to have a better rank.
- In case of any error/issue, You can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- EduThrill is the prime authority over the platform and can utilize/use/refer to job seeker’s performance analysis in any way.
- EduThrill is not liable to any Job seeker for placements.
- All the freshers from B.E/B.Tech, MTech, MCA & M.Sc. (CS/IT & Circuit Branches – passing in June 2022) are eligible to participate in the hiring challenge.
- Participants must not be an employee, officer or an agent involved in the running of the competition
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1
- Candidates with backlogs are not allowed to participate in the hiring challenge.
- The candidate must have 60% marks till current semester.
- A minimum of 20 assessment tests, of 2-3 min each, must be attempted while maintaining a success rate of 60%
- Top 200 candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will receive an interview call from Accolite